Welcome to Patterned Pomegranate!
My name is Kelly and here are just a few things about me to get you
started. I grew up on a farm, lived in a big city, and now reside in the
suburbs. I am married to a wonderful man who is a hard worker (so I can be a
SAHM) and was integral in creating this
website. We have two sweet and (VERY) high energy little boys
that keep us on our toes everyday.
- Number of states I have lived in
- Favorite Dessert
- Anything that involves CHOCOLATE
- Former career
- Construction Project Manager
- Fun date night with hubby includes
- Tango Dancing
- New Vegetable grown in our garden
- Brussel Sprouts
- Most unusual LCHF (Low Carb High Fat) Dinner
- Three Cheese Crust Pizza
- Words to live by
Be the change you want to see in the world.
- Latest obsession searching on Pinterest
- Wardrobe Capsule/Remixing
- Nicknames you will see
- Boo (oldest boy), Little Bird (youngest boy)
You will learn more as the blog goes on, so stay tuned!